The restaurant industry is under great pressure, during the Covid-19 pandemic.
The best way you can support your local economy right now is to buy local… and if you’re looking for the best Indian food in Canada, place your take-out order with Maharaja Restaurant in Surrey.
They are located in the Payal Business Centre, at Unit 407, 8148 128th Street, Surrey.
Their phone number is 604-592-3002.
Below, you can click on the images to see a few of their mouth-watering meals.
The last Sunday of the Farm Fresh Sundays is just around the corner. Sunday the 24th (Tuesday the 26 at Tap Restaurant) is the last weekend where you can choose from menus that feature local produce in restaurants in all of our town centres. There has been great feedback and support for this project and I look forward to next year. The imagination of the Chefs, to keep it local and great tasting, is amazing.
Our newest participant, Greek Islands (Fleetwood) will be having a draw for a couple of $50.00 gift certificates for those who order from the Farm Fresh Sunday menu. I wish them well with this added bonus to promote our local agricultural producers. It’s no secret I left there, last Sunday, full and delighted to support our local economy.
Participating Restaurants are:
- Bozzinnis – 13655 104 Avenue, Surrey – website
- Elements Casino – 17755 60 Avenue, Surrey – website
- Maharaja Restaurant – 8148 128 Street, Surrey – website
- Old Surrey Restaurant – 13483 72 Avenue, Surrey – website
- Greek Islands – 9547 152 Street, Surrey – website
- Tap Restaurant * – 101-15350 34 Avenue, Surrey – website
- The Taphouse – 15330 102A Avenue, Surrey – website
* Tap Restaurant will offer their menu on Tuesdays, as they are closed on Sundays.